We've shared with many of you the kind of things that have come out of Addison's mouth lately, but I need to get down his most famous, most recent quotes before I forget! Take note that often times, these comments came out of the blue!
"Mommy, I wish your nipples worked." "Why, Addison?" With an emphatic sigh, "I'm tired of going to the store."
"How does the baby come out without breaking the skin?"
After asking if Jesus was in the sky and learning that he we feel him in our heart, Addison responded, "Mommy, I don't feel Jesus in my heart, I feel him in my foot." To which Dave quickly replied, "Which foot, Addison?"
As we entered a hotel side door in Cincinnati with bags in hand, I turned toward the stairs and Dave said, "There's an elevator right here..." Addison stopped dead in his tracks, "Daddy, I NEED the exercise!" We took the stairs. He does not NEED the exercise - he has a six pack.
While sitting in a restaurant, Addison closed his eyes and when his eyes popped open, he loudly declared, "Mommy, I closed my eyes and I saw a coffee pot!!" It's official ... Dave is spending too much time with this child!
We were at friends having dinner and stayed rather late. We'd lost track of time and Addison was tired. He had a booger in his hand, so I took it from him with a tissue, which initiated the ultimate meltdown. He began wailing, "I want my booger back!!"
Of course, then there is Lily,
She has on more than one occasion looked over at Addison and said, "You need a nap!"
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are hilarious! Great job remembering to write them down. You'll crack up at them for years to come :)
Post a Comment