
Eighteen and a half months ago Amy and I shocked the family at Addison's 1st birthday by announcing that Amy was pregnant with our second child - Lillian Kay Sharp. It is hard to believe that Addison is now two and a half years old and Lily has celebrated her very first birthday. Though we didn't make any major announcements at Lily's birthday, it makes me proud and happy as a father to see my family growing so well and all of us healthy. Amy and I are truly blessed to have our little prince and princess and we couldn't be happier. We would like to thank all of you who have made that possible - you know who you are!
By the way, I'll be 30 in four months.... Holy Cripes!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Hey there, Dave and Amy! I can't believe a year has already gone by! Lily is soooo beautiful, and Addison is growing up to be a handsome little man too! Keep the good posts coming. I love reading about your family!
Myah
I am enjoying the stories and pictures of your beautiful family, too! Keep them coming!
Erin
Post a Comment