

When Lily was born, I immediately began calling her "Lily-Girl"..not sure why, it just came out. Dave and I are so in love with our little girl! Where Addison immediately was fascinated with rocks and trucks, Lily loves her dollies and stuffed animals. She is so easy-going and is growing so quickly. She and Addison put so much laughter in our lives!
For the record, Lily's first word was "Jack" - appropriate since she adores our pets and Jack is our dog! She hasn't taken to signing as much as Addison did, at least not yet, but instead has her own ways of communicating. And while she takes a lot from Addison's toddling...she gets pretty loud when she wants to be heard!
Lily has started taking her first steps over the past couple of weeks. She's going to take off any day now. She's physically ready, but just needs to get over that mental hump. She's down to holding on with one hand.
Lily loves Addison and I can already see that she looks up to him. It's so nice to see them playing together, especially when they're polite!

Her face lights up when she hears the song "If You're Happy and You Know It". She really gets into it. I love seeing her throw her arms up in the air! It's fun wiping dog and cat hair out of her mouth as she often loves to give the kitties and Jack hugs and kisses. Blah!
Lily also loves snack time right after her afternoon nap. Snack time usually consists of a fruit and/or a vegetable, but her favorite is TLC crackers with a side of Vitamin D milk... yummy!! Lily is quickly growing up and we are excited about watching her and her brother become great friends as they learn and grow together.
Horrrraaayyy for L-I-L-Y.... Lily-Girl!!!
1 comment:
Amy,
Lily is so beautiful! I loved seeing her over Labor Day.
Myah
Post a Comment